Thank you for the sending your kids to us last summer. It was obviously not a typical Summer Camp experience, but with your help we were able to provide our kids with much needed exercise, socialization and a little bit of normalcy. We are looking to another great summer this year.
· Temperature checks will be administered before each session.
· Stable pods of 12 kids that do not mix with other pods and a steady camp counselor.
· Campers and Parents wear masks at check in and check out.
· At the parents discretion, individual campers may wear masks or not during the activity portion of the camp.
· Campers in the same pod will play together at certain points during the day in addition to individual drills.
· Coaches will wear masks when social distancing is not possible.
THE MOST IMPORTANT THING:
Please only register for camp if you are 100% comfortable. We completely understand that every family dynamic and comfort level is steered by many factors, including close contact with elderly or those with underlying conditions. Please wait until you are ready. We support you 100% in your decision and look forward to seeing you.
Sign up and request up to 4 friends to be in the same camp pod. Just have everyone sign up and then ONE WEEK PRIOR TO THE START OF CAMP, email firstname.lastname@example.org your group for the week. If you have a full pod of 12 paid registrations you may form your own pod. Otherwise a max of 4 friends per pod.
Thank you for your patience and tremendous support,
Dan, Tedd, Ryan, Sarah, and Cara