Here is the latest on Summer Camps! We are well underway in our fifth week of camp this summer. Registration has been very strong, as many of our camps have filled up and have substantial waiting lists. Here is an update for today July 15.
INDIVIDUAL CITY STATUS:
4S RANCH SPORTS PARK & MARANATHA SCHOOLS:
All camps are a go. Limited spots remain. Skill Builder Basketball for August 3-7 will be held indoors in the beautiful air conditioned gym at Maranatha. Only 2 pods of 12 will be accepted for that camp. Register directly through www.mastersports.com
CITY OF POWAY:
All indoor and outdoor camps are going. They are accepting registration right now.
CITY OF CARLSBAD:
All Camps are going. Indoor camps are very limited in size. Outdoor camps are at traditional capacity. They are accepting registration right now.
CITY OF SAN DIEGO: (Parks include the communities of Carmel Valley, Scripps Ranch, Carmel Mt., and University City.) All of our camps will be held outside until further notice. This includes Skill Builder Basketball, Shot Reps Basketball, Xtreme Indoor/Outdoor games. We are accepting registration right now through www.mastersports.com
CITY OF ENCINITAS:
Camps start July 6. Space is very limited. They are accepting registration right now.
· Indoor camper spots will be very limited. All City of San Diego Park camps that were scheduled for indoors will be held on outdoor courts or fields until further notice.
· Outdoor camper spots should be consistent with last year as we have more room to separate the pods.
OPTION TO CREATE YOUR OWN POD:
Sign up with as many friends up to 12 and create your own summer camp pod. Just have everyone sign up and then email firstname.lastname@example.org your group for the week. If you do not reach 12, we will add a couple kids for the balance.
· Temperature checks will be administered each morning.
· Stable pods of 12 kids that do not mix with other pods and a steady camp counselor.
· Frequent hand washing and sanitizer.
· Campers and Parents wear masks at check in and check out.
· At the parents discretion, individual campers may wear masks or not during the duration of the camp day.
· Campers in the same pod will play together at certain points during the day in addition to individual drills.
· Coaches will wear masks when social distancing is not possible.
THE MOST IMPORTANT THING:
Please only register for camp if you are 100% comfortable. We completely understand that every family dynamic and comfort level is steered by many factors, including close contact with elderly or those with underlying conditions. Please wait until you are ready. We support you 100% in your decision and look forward to seeing you.
Thank you for your patience and tremendous support this summer.
Dan, Tedd, Ryan, Cara, Sarah, Zack, Devin